Friday, October 2, 2015

1 month

How is it that it's been one month since I've been back here, to this this place that gave me an outlet to process what what going on in my head?

Maybe it's because I'm focused more on what's in front of me, what surrounds me every day, and when I sit down during a break, I don't want to process. I want to relax. I'm not saying that there isn't stuff to process, but during the breaks that I have that's what I want, a real break.

I do have to admit that I miss this space, but this last year with having two living children at home, it's been nice to not process for a bit. I think that's where I've been. Just trying to LIVE my life, instead of processing what's going on in my life. I'm sure I'll get back to processing, especially as Lucy turns one in just about a week, but I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment